Allow me to introduce you to Christ

Allow me to Introduce you to Christ.



Hey Everyone...

I'm so excited yet so nervous about this whole journey I'm embarking on. I strongly believe in my heart that God wants to touch and transform many lives.

However, please be patient with me as I update my blog. I know I can be very finicky about how I want my things done, & personally, I'm a very private person, yet not secretive. I'm merely cautious of who I allow into my small space. Since then I chose to let you ladies into my small rooms, it's going to require a lot of transparency and vulnerability. Praying that the Lord will help me not to withhold anything that might be of great use to your life.

First, for first I am so convicted to be a woman after God's own heart. I know that at times, it may come across as really strong, brass, overly confident, or judgmental but I want you to hear my heart. I really love God & I really love you. Because of my deep-rooted convictions about the gospel of Jesus, I simply want to see my sisters WALK in WHO God called them to be on this earth. So it would really be unwise to talk about me and not introduce you to Him (Jesus Christ).

I mean I am because He is. He loves me so dearly and so does He love you too, except He doesn't love you the same way. Yes, I heard myself very loud and clear. God loves you uniquely. It's a given He died for all humanity, yet not for us collectively but specifically for everyone as need be. So there's absolutely nothing you've gone through HE cannot identify with. He knows the pain in all its severity.

Hebrews 4:15 (Amplified version)

" For we do not have a high Priest who is unable to sympathize & understand our weaknesses & temptation, but One who has been tempted ( knowing exactly how it feels to be human) in every respect as we are, yet without (committing any)sin."

Now that you know this truth, my lady, I'll kindly urge you to make Him Lord over your life. This is because it's His Will for everyone to be born again.

1 Timothy 2:3-4


3"This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 
 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth"

If you're already born again then GREAT. Keep growing in the knowledge and fear of Him.

However, for those who are not born again yet & want to accept him, I'll be honored to lead you to Christ. I am going to write you a prayer underneath and then you must read it aloud. Bear in mind you aren't praying to me but to the Lord who sees and hears you. You must first believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord and that he died for you and then confess it with your mouth. 

Dear Lord Jesus...
I come before you in all humility & submission, acknowledging that I'm a sinner in need of your love and mercy.
I believe it in my heart that you came and died for my sins,
I therefore repent and ask for your forgiveness.
please cleanse & wash me clean with the blood of Jesus.
I accept you as My Lord and Saviour, In Jesus' name...
Amen!

(This is then my prayer as a sealing to what just happened. You don't need to repeat it.)

Heavenly Father.
Thank you for these new souls into your kingdom.
I pray Master that you will begin a good work in their lives & see it to its completion.
May they find their identity and purpose in you.
Help them grow in the fear and knowledge of you daddy.
I pray for constant leading and guidance from the holy spirit.
Clothe them with the blood of Jesus and the consuming fire.
I thank you that it's already done, for you are able, and nothing is too hard for you.
May you get all the glory and increase from their lives.
In Jesus' name... 
Amen

If You've just dedicated your life to Jesus, it's a surety He's going to do great and mighty things in your life :). You shall live to testify of his goodness.

More blog posts coming!

Love - Ona.







Comments

Popular Posts